Free Shipping for orders over 69.9 euro


Torre di Giano Vigna Il Pino Bianco di Torgiano DOC 2018

Torre di Giano Vigna Il Pino Bianco di Torgiano DOC 2018, goes well with risotto with mushrooms or truffle. Bottle of 0,75 l


In stock








Alcohol content: 

Bottle format: 

Serving Temperature: 


Lungarotti made the history of wine in Italy and in the world, establishing itself as the emblematic winery of Umbrian enological excellence, a history of successes, which continues from generation to generation, based on quality viticulture, but also on the ability to build around wine a virtuous circuit focused on exceptional hospitality, valorization of historical and cultural heritage and authentic experiences in contact with nature. A universe of values that make up the Lungarotti Experience.


Special selection of Torre di Giano, coming from the cru Vigna Il Pino. It was one of the first Italian whites aged in wood, back in the 1970s. Vigna Il Pino takes its name from a large century-old pine tree that towered above it until the summer of 2020, indicating its location from afar.

Organoleptic characteristics: 

Color: straw yellow with good intensity and brilliant greenish reflections, tending to golden with age. Bouquet: fruity (yellow peach and citrus fruits) and of good complexity; slightly floral finish with refined woody scents. Taste: elegant taste impact and delicate citrus acidity; fragrant white fruit and long and savoury aftertaste; slightly mineral, almost saline, on the finish.

Storage time: 

1-6 years old


Cryomaceration of grapes. 30% of the must is fermented in barrique; the remaining 70% is fermented in steel tanks.


2017 James Suckling 92/100
2017 Robert Parker 87/100

From the same manufacturer:

New customer? Click here, for you immediately a 5 euro discount on your cart!

Open chat
Need help?
Hi, can we help you?
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram